– It may surprise you but a pinch of cumin powder or seeds can lead to a major weight loss.- It may surprise you but a pinch of cumin powder or seeds can lead to a major weight loss.
– The presence of thymol and other essential oils in cumin seeds stimulate the salivary glands thereby helping in the digestion of food.
– Jeera-banana combo can help you lose weight too.
– Add a teaspoon of cumin seeds to a glass of water and bring it to a boil. Once the water turns brown, turn off the gas and cover the vessel. Allow the fluid to cool down to room temperature. Drink this tea three times a day to improve digestion.
– Take two big spoons of cumin and soak it overnight. In the morning, boil the water and drink as your morning tea. Chew the soaked cumin. Doing this regularly will eliminate fat from your body.
– If first experiment does not work for you then here’s the second one. Increase the intake of cumin in your food. Add one spoon of cumin powder in 5 g of curd and eat it on regular basis.- Add 3 grams of cumin powder and few drops of honey in water and drink it on regular basis. Add one spoon of cumin powder in vegetable soup or brown rice.
– Take carrots and other vegetables and boil them. Add finely chopped garlic and lemon juice to it. Sprinkle some cumin powder.- If you follow the above mentioned experiments for at least 15 days, you will witness some dramatic changes in your body.
– Drinking lukewarm cumin water is considered as to rehydrate the human body and keep refresh all the time. According to the studies conducted by the Cancer Research Laboratory of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, cumin can help in the fight against cancer.
– It also provides relief from the chills, reduces swellings, relieves breathing difficulties, regulates bowel movements, relieves joint infections, treats umbilical hernia, treats intestinal diseases, eyes problems and toothache.- If you are suffering from body heat and itchiness, you can put some cumin seeds in boiled water. Once it is cooled, take a bath with that water.
Disclaimer: The information mentioned in this slideshow is generic. Before implementing any tips it is advisable to consult your nutritionist. Weight loss is matter of sheer dedication and strict diet.